1. CONSENT TO USE INFORMATION
2. THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
Information We Collect Directly from You . We collect certain personal information that you provide directly to us. For example, we collect your name, telephone number, email address, password, and address information when you register with us, as well as any other information you choose to share through the Site such as certain mental health diagnosis information, recent mental health information, and payment information, including but not limited to, credit card number, security code, and other information required for the processing of payments. We will also collect information you share in communications directly with us.
Information We Collect Automatically . We automatically gather information about your use of the Services through cookies, web beacons, java script, log files, and other technologies. For example, we may automatically collect: your domain name, browser type, device type and operating system; page views and links you click within the Services; IP address, device ID, or other identifier; location information; date, time, and duration spent using the Services; and your activity within the Services. We may combine this information with other information we have collected about you, including your user name, name, and other personal information. Please see the “Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies” section below for more information.
3. HOW WE USE INFORMATION
Information We Collect . We use your personal information to provide Services to you. Examples of how we use your information include:
• Acting as a conduit between you and the Third-Party Provider.
• Transmitting information to a Third-Party Provider to receive your personal information through our Services.
• Communicating with you through email and other methods about your use of the Services and in the provision of customer service to you; this may include responding to your inquiries, fulfilling your orders, or providing technical support.
• Preparing and sending direct marketing and promotional materials (unless you have opted out); for example, we may use contact information such as your email address to send you newsletters, special offers, or promotions, or to otherwise contact you about Company or third-party products or information we think may interest you. You may opt out of receiving marketing emails by following the opt-out instructions in the email or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We may still email customer service and transaction-related communications, even if you have opted out of receiving customer satisfaction surveys.
• Understanding better how users access and use our Services in order to improve our Services (which may include developing additional products and services) and for other research and analytical purposes.
• Complying with the law or legal proceedings; for example, we may disclose information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including responding to national security or law enforcement disclosure requirements.
Access and Storage of Information . We do not access or store your personal information except for basic account information. However, you acknowledge and agree that a Third-Party Provider may access and store your personal information, and in particular your PHI, in compliance with applicable health care privacy and security rules.
If you visit the Site, whether or not you become a user of our Services, be advised that we will maintain web logs to record data about all visitors and customers who use this Site and interact with the Services, and we will store this information. These logs may contain IP address information, types of operating system you use, the date and time you visited the site, and, if you are a user of our Services, information about the type of any personal tracker or other device or service you connect to the Services and information about the data uploaded from any such device or service.
Sensitive Data . We have no control over whether you include any personal information that discloses your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade-union membership (“Other Sensitive Data”) in the information you submit to the Site or the Third-Party Provider. However, we do not intentionally collect, and will not request, Other Sensitive Data from you. If a Company employee discovers that we have received Other Sensitive Data from you, it will inform a designated contact within our company who will assess the processing of such data.
4. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
We will not sell the personal information we collect about you to a third party or allow a third party to use that information for its marketing purposes, though we may sell aggregated, de-identified data. We may share information that we collect about you - including personal information – with your consent, at your request, or as follows:
Service Providers . We may share information about you with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who are working on our behalf or providing services to us, including but not limited to, the Third-Party Provider. For example, we may use third party payment processors to assist us in taking payment for use of the Services. We obtain appropriate contractual and technical protections to limit these service providers’ use and disclosure of any information about you that we share with them.
Required by Law . We release information about you if we believe we must do so to comply with the law or a subpoena, bankruptcy proceeding, or similar legal process.
Protection of Rights . We may disclose information about you, such as your name, contact information, and billing information, to enforce our agreements with you or to protect the rights and safety of the Company, our customers, our individual users and the general public, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
Business Transactions . If the Company is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your information may be transferred to the acquiring entity as part of the transaction, and may also be reviewed as part of the due diligence review for the transaction. For example, we may need to provide a list of all customer accounts and payment histories.
Aggregate and Anonymized Information . We may share aggregated, de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes. For example, if we display advertisements on behalf of a third party, we may share aggregate and demographic information with that third party about the users to whom we displayed the advertisements.
6. UPDATES AND ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
Individual users may log in or email us at email@example.com to access or update account profile information.
7. CLOSING YOUR ACCOUNT; DATA RETENTION
Closing Your Account . If you wish to close your account, you may do so by logging in and using the account administration settings or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you shared any information through our Services with a Third-Party Provider, such information will continue to be accessible to the Third-Party Provider.
Data Retention . We will retain your account and other information you submit to us while your account is active, and after as otherwise necessary for our legitimate business purposes (such as record keeping, accounting, fraud prevention and other business administrative purposes, or where required by law).
8. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We have implemented safeguards to protect the information we collect, including personal information. However, no company, including the Company, can guarantee the absolute security of Internet communications. If you have any questions please refer to our security page, or you can contact us at email@example.com.
9. LINKED SITES; THIRD PARTY WIDGETS
Links to Other Websites . Our Services may include links to other websites with privacy practices that may differ from ours. Any information you submit to a website not belonging to the Company is governed by that site’s privacy statements, not this one. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any website you visit.
11. HOW TO CONTACT US/DISPUTE RESOLUTION